Pool & Spa Lifestyle Sale | 24-25 July 2021 POSTPONED | NEW DATES TBC
A pool, spa and outdoor entertaining area is a major investment. To ensure you get the best design, products and suppliers, visit the Pool & Spa Lifestyle Expo at Melbourne Showgrounds Flemington.
With a comprehensive range of products and services on display at the show, you will save yourself time and money as everything is all under one roof. If you are ready to buy there are fabulous show specials on offer, all from trusted Swimming Pool and Spa Association of Australia (SPASA) members.
A pool or spa is one of the best investments you can make – not only for your home’s value but for the countless memories it will create. If you are looking at buying or renovating a swimming pool or spa, this is the perfect place to see and compare all the leading companies and suppliers at one location.
The best place in Melbourne for expert advice & fantastic show specials!
Create your dream backyard:
- concrete free design, negative edge and fibreglass pools and spas
- above ground options
- indoor pool installations
- portable spas, swim spas and plunge pools
- heating, cleaning, covers and maintenance
- shade systems
The Pool & Spa Lifestyle Sale, brought to you by SPASA Australia, showcases a huge selection of designs and styles for pools and spas to suit all lifestyles and budgets. Get expert advice and inspiration on transforming your backyard into a year round living and entertaining area.
With the most extensive range of swimming pools, spas, plunge & lap pools, swim spas and more, this is the best place in Melbourne for 2021 to plan your backyard oasis. Create the ultimate outdoor space for your family to enjoy all year round while we all holiday at home.
To complement the great range of products on display, you’ll also find expert industry advice and information at the SPASA stand. The time spent visiting the Pool & Spa Lifestyle Sale could be the best investment you’ll make all year!
What you’ll see:
- All of the options in pools from concrete to fibreglass, vinyl-lined, above ground and pre engineered pools.
- A comparison of the latest range of swim spas and portable spas, and find out more about the therapeutic and health benefits of modern day spas.
- Expert advice on the latest pool equipment, accessories, and maintenance products.
- Presentations on latest trends and products
- Already have a pool or spa? Renovation of your existing investment is now a popular and practical alternative and you can find out more at the show
Parking & Transport
Melbourne Showgrounds Flemington is located just 7km from Melbourne CBD and 15 minutes from Melbourne Airport, and is easily accessible by public transport or car.
Melbourne Showgrounds Flemington offers onsite parking for events. Please check the details of your event via the event calendar prior to arrival for entry gates and parking costs.
Bus No. 472 (Williamstown to Moonee Ponds) stops along Langs Road.
Bus No. 404 (Footscray to Moonee Ponds) stops on the corner of Epsom and Ascot Vale Roads.
Route 57 tram (West Maribyrnong to Elizabeth Street, City), stops at stop 32 (Showgrounds Village Shopping Centre on Epsom Road). Please note that the previously serviced stop 33 is no longer in use. Please listen to onboard announcements or check with your tram driver.
For further transport options including an A-B journey planner, please visit Public Transport Victoria.